It has been seen that students are facing immense difficulties in dealing with the task of literature reviews. You are going to be assigned the task of different types of literature reviews regularly.
It is important that you prepare the papers accurately, or else it is going to cost you your grades. This is why it is important that you understand the different types of literature reviews so that you can prepare the papers accurately.
This is why we are here to assist you with the same. We are here to help you understand all about literature reviews so that you can prepare the papers accurately.
What are Literature Reviews?
When comes to a literature review, is basically a type of survey or scholarly assignment that has been drafted on a particular topic or research. It is basically a point of view or opinion with proper evaluation about the same. You can also counter a literature review through your point of view and present your facts and stats to make your argument more believable.
As stated above, there are different types of literature reviews, and you need to make sure that all of them are prepared in a proper format to get accepted. Next, we are going to discuss the primary purpose of the literature review so that you can prepare all forms of literature reviews accurately.
Purpose of Literature Review
When it comes to a literature review, it might be comprised of a summary of primary sources that define your point of view. But, it is important that you prepare the same in the proper pattern and format. You must make sure that you present all the facts describing your view properly so that it makes the readers believe you and your knowledge. To make it more clear, below mentioned is the purpose of a literature review that you must keep in mind before writing any type of literature review. Take a look:
- The literature review is known for providing a complete base of the understanding of the topic.
- It also helps in acknowledging the researchers and ensuring there is no duplication to it.
- It shows how much gap is there in the research work and questions the other research made.
- It shows the importance of additional research that helps in backing their statement and argument.
Read Also: Education
These are a few of the purposes of the literature review that you must keep in mind while drafting the same. Now, let’s take a look at the different types of literature reviews so that you can prepare them all without any hassle.
Different Types Of Literature Review
Below mentioned are a few of the different types of literature reviews. That you might be assigned during your academic tenure. Take a look:
- Argumentative Review: As the name suggests, this type of literature review is basically countering a statement and arguing about it from your point of view. Here you need to defend your argument with proper facts and stats. The primary objective of the respective literature review is to defend your point of view. By providing proper data and facts about the same.
- It is important that you make all the statements with proper proof and evidence of the same. This can help you make your argumentative literature review interesting. And readers are going to read the same till the end.
- Integrative Review: The next type of review we are here to discuss is integrative review. As the name suggests. Here, the review is drafted in such a way that the reader gets to know a completely different opinion about the topic. This requires detailed research work to ensure that. The new perspectives are generated when the readers go through your integrative reviews. This is considered to be one of the most common forms of literature review drafted around the world.
- Historical Review: The next review that you might be assigned is a historical review. This means it exclusively focuses on a particular time frame. And you need to provide your opinion on what happened during that particular period. This requires deep research work so that you can back your statements strongly with proper facts and stats.
These are the different types of literature reviews that you are going to be asked to work on. All these reviews need to be prepared in a set format, or else it is not going to get accepted. This is when you can consider taking the assistance of a reliable and proficient assignment help service provider.
MyAssignmentHelpAu is one of the best companies online known for providing online assignment editing help services. You can reach out to them and take the assistance of experts for your needs literature review writing help services. They can assist you as per your custom needs, and that too at $8 per page!