Manipal Academy of Higher Education will be announcing Manipal MET 2022 result in the third week of June 2022. Manipal results date 2022 will be announced through online mode only. The university organizes MET (Manipal Entrance Test) exam to offer admission to the various undergraduate and postgraduate professional degrees. MET is a gateway for the aspirants to get admission in Engineering, Pharmacy, and many other courses.
Manipal 2022 Result
- The students who have appeared for the Manipal MET entrance exam will be able to check their results on the official website. Once the exam gets completed the final scorecard will be displayed on the website.
- The aspirants should safely keep the application number so that they can check their results and rank. The result will show the original marks and All India rank secured by the aspirants.
- As per the rule of the university, candidates are instructed that the hard copy of the score card will not be send individually to the aspirants. The aspirants will be able to check their ranks by entering the application number mentioned on the admit card.
- The minimum passing mark is the cutoff of the Manipal Met 2022. The candidates need to qualify for minimum passing marks in the further admission procedure. The candidates who score equal marks or the marks above the cut-off marks will be called for the counselling rounds.
- Manipal University will organize Manipal MET counselling 2022 from July 2022. The candidates who will be appearing for the exam will only be considered for the counselling session.
Manipal MET Score Card
- To download the score card the aspirants will need to enter the valid Manipal MET application number along with the password. In the score card, candidates will be able to check their individual all India rank secured.
- The university will provide the scorecard for B.Tech course in June 2022 through online mode. The authority of the university will also prepare the merit list for all qualified candidates for admission followed by a counselling session.
- The aspirants should take the printout of the scorecard as during the time of counselling session the committee will ask for a valid scorecard.
How can the candidate check Manipal 2022 Result
Candidates can check their results by following some simple steps that are mentioned below:
- The candidate will need to visit the official website.
- The candidate needs to enter the application number followed by the password so that they can download the result.
- The candidate who is willing to check the Manipal MET ranks needs to enter the application number only.
- After filling in all the required details the candidates need to click on the submit button.
- Now the result along with the ranks will be displayed on the screen.
- Here, the candidates can download and take a printout of the scorecard.
- The candidates are advised to keep the printed result/ rank card till the date of getting admission to the university.
Manipal 2022 exam date
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) conducts this university-level entrance examination which is MET (Manipal Entrance Test). MET 2022 test will be conducted in two phases in the month of April and June. The first phase of exam has been completed. While the second phase exam will take place from 9th to 11th
- Given below are the details regarding Manipal MET 2022 examination application form, fees, dates, exam pattern, and so on.
Manipal MET 2022 Application Form:
Given below are the complete details about Manipal MET 2022 Application form:-
- Candidates can fill in the Manipal MET 2022 registration form through online mode.
- Application process for Manipal MET 2022 has been started on 9th December 2021 which is Thursday.
- Candidates can fill in the Manipal MET 2022 Application form till the 15th of March 2022.
- MET 2022 Application process consists of various steps like Online Application, Filling application details, uploading of required documents, payment of Application fee, and taking print out of the registration form.
- Candidates must recheck all the details before submitting the form as incomplete or incorrect forms may lead to rejection.
Manipal MET 2022 Application Fee:
|General Applicants||Rs. 2,000 (Test fee- 1400, course fee- 600)|
|NRI/ Foreign/ NRI Sponsored /International||Rs.2500|
How to pay MET 2022 Application Fee?
Candidates can pay Manipal MET 2022 Application fee through both online and offline modes.
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking method
- Demand draft (DD).
Mode of Exam: MET 2022 exam will be conducted online and online (CBT) mode
Duration: The candidates will get a total of 2 hours and 30 minutes for the MET 2022 paper.
Questions: Manipal MET 2022 paper consists of multiple-choice types of questions.
Number of Questions: There will be a total no. of 200 questions in the MET 2022 exam.
Given below the Marks distribution in the given table:
|Subjects||Number of Questions|
|English & Aptitude||30|
Manipal MET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Students can get details regarding Manipal MET Eligibility criteria for various courses:
For B.Tech course:
Qualifying Exam: The applicants should be 12th passed from any recognized board or university.
Marks Criteria: The applicants must secure a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Mathematics, and any one optional subject.
Qualifying Subjects: The applicants must have passed the qualifying exam in Physics, English, and Mathematics along with anyone from biotechnology/ biology or any technical vocational subject.
For the M.Tech course:
Qualifying Exam: The applicant must have passed B.Tech/ B.E or AIME from any recognized university or institute.
Marks Criteria: The candidates should secure at least 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
Age: There is no age limit to apply for the M.Tech program.
Manipal MET 2022 Syllabus
Mathematics: Algebra, sets, mathematical reasoning, relations, and functions coordinate geometry, calculus, etc.
Physics: Law of motion, the motion of a system of particles and rigid body, work, and energy, unit, and measurement, thermodynamics, kinematics, oscillations and waves, electrostatics, properties of bulk order, current electricity, etc.
Chemistry: Atomic structure, periodic properties, a basic concept is in chemistry, solutions, chemical thermodynamics, polymers, aldehyde and ketones, chemical kinetic, basic principles of organic chemistry, etc.
Manipal MET 2022 Counselling session
The eligible candidate will have to appear for Manipal MET Counselling from the month of July 2022. The aspirants will be asked to visit the institute to participate in the counselling procedure. Moreover, the students will have to pay for counselling fee to register themselves for various rounds. Documents required during the time of verification are:
- Manipal MET admit card
- Manipal MET rank card
- Migration certificate
- Graduation mark sheet
- Character certificate
- Caste/ category certificate
- 10th, 12thmark sheets
- Photo id proof
- Passport size photographs, etc.