Are you facing a missing name list problem in QuickBooks? Well, in that case, reading this post till the end will surely help. The missing name list error in QuickBooks is an issue that you may encounter while opening the QuickBooks company file. It is basically an error that happens in the QuickBooks desktop due to a number of missing data and files. If you are also facing any such error, then reading this post till the end will surely help you in getting rid of it. However, in case of any query, you can contact our QuickBooks support team at +1-844-405-0906, and they will provide you with immediate support assistance.
Steps to fix the QuickBooks error missing name list
The user can make use of the auto data recovery to get rid of the missing name list issue in QuickBooks. The user can utilize the initial dealing Log file and ADR version of the company file to recover all recent transactions.
- The first step is to create a current folder on your Desktop named QBTest.
- After that, open the folder where the company file is saved.
- Now, look for the .tlg to get into your company file’s folder. It’s the precise same name as your company file.
- After conducting Auto Data Recovery, you can also try QuickBooks audit trail turn off
How to Show file extensions?
- If you’re not having the ability to spot the .tlg file, you’ll need to try this to indicate file extensions.
- Press Windows+E on your keyboard to open File person.
- Now, select the choice named Organize then choose Folder and search choices.
- For Windows 10, 8.1 & 8, you’ll need to choose read, then select file name extension.
- Next click on Hide extensions for well-known file varieties.
- Simply select Apply, then OK.
- Open the QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery It’s among identical locations as your company file.
- Copy the .QBW.adr file and paste it into the QBTest folder. You need to presently have a .QBW.adrand .tlg file on your QBTest folder.
- In your QBTest folder, right-click the .QBW.adrfile and choose Rename.
- Delete .adr at the highest of the file.
- Now, open QuickBooks.
- After that, open the company file that is saved in your QBTest folder. Use your account register to verify all transactions area units there.
- The user should choose File then Utilities then Verify information to examine the knowledge integrity of the recovered file.
- If this copy of the corporate file is good, you will be ready to move the broken company file to a novel location and transfer the copy from QBTest to the initial location.
Yahoo! Mail uses a 2-Step Verification process. Review your security settings:
- The user needs to go to your Yahoo Account Security
- And then, turn on the Two-step verification and Allow apps that use less secure sign in features.
- After that, go back in to QuickBooks and email yourself a test transaction.
- If you still can’t send emails, use the Yahoo’s generate third-party app passwords tool. It creates a random password you can use to connect QuickBooks. You only need to do this once. Note: If you’re batch sending emails, the password will expire after sending 12 invoices or transactions. You’ll need to generate a new third-party app password to continue.
By the end of this post, it is expected that the reader might be able to successfully get rid of missing name list error in QuickBooks. However, if for some reason the issue continues, then in that case the user is suggested to contact our QuickBooks tech support team at +1-844-405-0906 and ask them to provide immediate support services.